Regardless of Valentine’s day these are some of my favourite things to use.
1. I wear my ring almost every day and my “jeweler/designer” aka my sister says that nude is the best colour to show off your ring. But it’s Valentines day, and I get bored too easily – I am a colour kinda girl! OPI is my all time favourite nail polish. I usually get the gel because I am so hard on my hands and nails that my regular nail polish lasts maybe one day before it starts chipping.
2. Papyrus or Pap-e-roose as my silly fiancé called them make beautiful hand made cards that are not only the cutest but a family staple of mine!
3. In highschool I was a huge Tiffany’s fan. Haha guilty. Before my sister went into jewelry and before learning that mass produced is not the way to go. So when it comes to this time of year, I bust out my hearts. Still love them, still totally worth it!
4. NARS – amazing. I have plenty more than 3 colours. Heatwave is the most flattering on plenty of different ladies of all skin tones. It is long lasting and great pigment. But it sometimes can be drying – so be sure to put a very light layer of chapstick before. But other than those 3… I also have: Scarlett Empress, Funny Face, Red Lizard, Cruella and a few of their other pencils. By far the best lipstick I have every had.
5. I am a sucker for citrus perfumes. I like sweet, and fruity, just like I like my wine. This is literally one that I wear on a daily basis. It is light and fresh and definitely lasts.
H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y lovelies!
Sending much love your way!
*follow me on Instagram @lovenataliechong for my daily things!