We don’t even know what to say other then a HUGE TREMENDOUS THANK YOU!!!
We are BEYOND grateful for just having a few of you follow us. Seriously. We have only been doing this for about 2 years, and are still learning and growing as women, as designers, and as bloggers. We could not be more grateful from all the love from the WordPress community and the entire world! We know you all come from far and wide to just see and hear what we have to say, and we cannot thank you all individually enough!
The Rules for these Awards are as Follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Nominate 8 for the One Lovely Blog Award
Nominate 15 for Versatile Blogger Award
… and leave a comment on their site to let them know.
*Also be sure to include the award logo to your post*
Here we go…
7 facts about N:
1. I am a ridiculously huge foodie. I will pretty much drive anywhere to get what I feel like eating.
2. I hate socks. I would wear flip flops all year if I could. My dad calls us Sock Monkeys, because as soon as we walk into the house, shoes and socks are taken off immediately.
3. I am a serious sun baby. I can sit on the beach for hours and just enjoy the warmth of the sunshine and the ocean/lake air.
4. My dogs are my babies. They are these adorable, funny, smart, animated little people with a whole lot of fur. Ok maybe I fit into the typical “asian girl who loves her little dogs” stereotype…but I can’t help it (hahaha).
5. I love sweet sweet white wine. (My dad doesn’t think we are related..hahaha). When I go to a restaurant the bf always says to the server: Just give her the sweetest white wine you have, close to something like Apple Juice. Yupp that’s me.
6. I am a huge blend of different cultural backgrounds : Singaporean, Shan, Chinese, South East Asian and German. I like to play this funny “guess what I am game”, nobody has quite gotten it right. Recently I have gotten a lot of Korean guesses, from Koreans!
7. I love sleep. I could sleep all day. Napping is a must, and they usually last around 2 hours.
7 things about M:
1. I love the smell of tangerine peel … it just makes me happy. It is an instant mood lifter for me.
2. I love to travel, so far my favorite place has been Chiang Mai, Thailand.
3. I have Seven Devils by Florence and the Machine on replay.
4. I could definitely live without snow for Christmas.
5. I love the sea and could spend hours on the water, swimming, sailing or just wading!
6. Grapefruit and lemon gelato are heaven.
7. I love the snooze button my alarm clock/iphone.
Blogs we nominated:
5. Twisted Sisters (special place in our hearts, they do all our web work, and are too lovely!)
6. Sage Atelier
Hope you enjoy these ones, they are all lovely!