DIY Fashion styles…jewelled heels!

We found this wonderful DIY on Honestly WTF.  Inspired from The Miu Miu Strappy jewelled heels that are seriously expensive. From the blog above is the DIY tutorial just for you ladies out there feeling glitzy and glammy for all those new years parties!

Super duper easy and looking fabulous! Let us know if you try it out!

13 comments on “DIY Fashion styles…jewelled heels!

1. Pierotucci says:

Those shoes in the first image must be TINY!!

2. Teresa says:

Wow, super cute! And how easy. Thanks for sharing! Love anything DIY :)

3. So cute! I need to try this! Will definitely post pics when I’m done! :)
    xx A

4. fmakanda says:

Reblogged this on This is MY Soapbox and commented:
    In love with all of this!

5. Oh shiny shoes! This inspires me to think about combining some of the very nice beads I’ve collected and some strappy heels and some sandals as well…..thanx for the ideas!

6. Cate Holst says:

I love, love, love these shoes!

7. […] DIY Fashion styles…jewelled heels! « nest design studio { blog } We found this wonderful DIY on Honestly WTF . Inspired from The Miu Miu Strappy jewelled heels that are seriously expensive. From the blog above is the DIY tutorial just for you ladies out there feeling glitzy and glammy for all those new years parties! […]

8. essentjewels says:

Love this, and those heels went from ordinary to extraordinary!

9. I don’t do heels anymore, but those almost tempt me back. Tres chic! Tres facile!

10. Really great idea! We <3 it!